Thursday, January 9, 2014

Comments Others Have Made


"The Voices of Innocence production is a stunning acheivement."
Tulane National Lawyers Guild
"In seventeen years of teaching, I have never seen such a compelling event at the law school...the auditorium was packed (and we filled an overflow room), but the crowd was absolutely silent - you could hear a pin drop. Your stories were inspiring, heartbreaking, scary, and uplifting."
Andrew D. Leipold, Edwin M. Adams Professor, College of Law, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
"Thanks for bringing us this event. This is the reason I wanted to be a lawyer, but during the first year I was distracted by everything going on in the classroom. This event has given me back the focus that I brought with me to law school."
Jennifer Brunson, Law Student, College of Law, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
 "In short, the play was inspirational."
Ahmed N. Mabruk, Vice President of Advocacy, Harvard University


No comments:

Post a Comment